Sunday, April 13, 2008

brrrr

So the whole banishing winter thing might not have worked as well as I hoped. Saturday was gorgeous-- defiantly a flip flop day- we opened every window, sat on the deck and enjoyed the day.. This morning we woke to (windows still open) the heat running in high gear. Being ever the optimist I turned off the heat and threw on a bathrobe.. surely it would get warmer? Nope-- lets just say by 10am the heat was back on and the windows were firmly closed. Even Mike decided that the shorts he choose for the day needed to be turned in for sweat pants.

Amanda did her MS Walk yesterday-- usually this walk is riddled with rain.. but she got lucky this year- Which is good because her walking partner, Madison, does not care for wet feet. We are always so proud of the fundraising she does for MS.

I actually was feeling quite like an overachiever today as I started packing for my Nashville trip-- although I don't leave home until Wednesday night (A night in Richmond at Christopher's house) I thought I would use my time wisely today and at least get my gear in one pile.. one thing lead to another and before I knew it I was packing a suitcase. Don't know if I'll be changing my mind on the clothes choices between now and then but it does feel good to be "done".

No comments: