Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Do you know what this is?

Don't even ask where I have been... I couldn't tell you other than Mikes been a bit grumpy which usually means rather then staying away it requires hand-holding... way too time spent doing nothing when I clearly I have "stuff" to do... but whats a girl to do???

So today I give you question: Do you know what this picture is of????? This sighting required me to leave my comfy chair here at the computer while I diligently was searching online for the perfect branch illustration for a certain bride to be... Three guesses...




Give up yet? heres another picture alittle closer up to give you a clue:

Got it yet??? Those would be caterpillars in a line coming down the tree!!! I am thinking with so many I am likely to have plant issues somewhere down the road!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow!! I was going to guess a very long snake or a crack in the tree... too many ceterpillars for sure!!