Saturday, June 07, 2008

Heat wave

I can't even begin to describe exactly how hot it is... even for me this is a bit much.. and tomorrow the forecast says 99 degrees... summer is here in a BIG way...

Despite the heat I got busy today and did alittle spot carpet shampooing, mopped the kitchen floor, shined up the kitchen counters and took the rug outside and hosed it off on the deck... and managed to get all the laundry done... Did I mention that I have held off on turning on the AC-- so yes its just as hot in here as it is outside...

No matter how I tried I just couldn't bring myself to do any yard work. The only sun I saw was when I laid myself out on the deck with a cup of ice and a stack of magazines. It was rough work but someone had to do it!

The fish are attempting to spawn in the big pond and over in my pond hopefully I will have a surprise to share tomorrow.... Today though I leave you with this...

No comments: