Thursday, July 17, 2008

I need a wife



So after loosing a handbook that goes with Mikes Grill after having it on the desk, Spending way too much time going through the filing cabinet thinking that maybe I put it back, loosing an expense check only to find it the next day on my desk at work I have come to the realization that I could use a wife... you know that perfect someone who always knows where I left stuff... that files the stuff away properly and just gets the jobs done that no one else thinks about. I spend way too much time doing the mundane and there never seems to be time to do what I really want to be doing....




I bet there are people you could hire to do the job of a wife... seriously people who excel at keeping track of every detail or everything you own... and I bet they could clean and do laundry too. Not a job that I can imagine anyone would want.... but I just know someone out there must be doing it...

1 comment:

kok said...

there are 'handman for hires' 'husbands for hire', why not a 'wife for hire'?
If you find them, let me know, I'll hire them too !!!!