Thursday, July 31, 2008

Its been a long week... and its only Thursday.
Did I mention our TV went out?? one step forward and two steps back....Mike and I moved a tiny tv into the family room its almost comical to sit infront of it and try and watch tv...

Miss Maizy got her last shot yesterday... rabies... and we even got her a county tag.. I know I know... look at us conforming-- but the tag is so big and she is so little I just couldn't put it on her.

Christopher had another interview this week... unfortunately they don't pay well enough.. so he will keep up the drugery of sending out resumes... the perfect job is out there...

I got a load of pictures printed and they are still sitting on the counter in the box waiting for me to sit still long enough to look at them.... sad I know...

Did I mention how darn tired I am? and funny that always seems to coincide with the house being a disaster... I think I need a vacation just to put things back in order... either that or a cleaning fairy...
Counting down the days til sleepin day...hmmm I forgot we don't do that anymore since Maizy can't read a clock...

No comments: