Saturday, September 13, 2008

Just my opinon

So its been 7 years since 9/11--- I don't know about you- but it certainly doesn't seem like that many years have passed... I guess these are memories that will linger forever. But after all these years all I can think of today is what happened to Shock and Awe?? While I don't think any of us wants war, I think if we are going to be in war alittle Shock and Awe is in order.... We are supposed to be a super power and 7 years later we are still trying to be politically correct. Either they are the bad guys or they are not... if they are I say Atom Bomb ...if they are not then its time to come home. We can Flex our muscles here at home just as well.. protect our boarder. Stop importing-- stop exporting... become self sufficient. We have enough "wars" to fight right here on our own land. We could embrace the ingenuity of our people, we could all speak the same language, we could educate our children to solve OUR problems and not those of the world. Let the world struggle alittle without us. Let Mexico figure out what to do with their population, let the Middle East figure out how to live in harmony by themselves.. let Tsunami flooded countries rebuild by themselves as we rebuild our own bridges and roads... Do I need to make a list of what we should be taking care of right here in the good ol USA?
It seems we have spent way to much time trying to help others in the last 7 years and not enough time helping ourselves.

No comments: