Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Sad face

Thats an unhappy face... but sometimes you gotta treat a dog like a dog... Poor Maizy has never been on a chain... leash yes but on a chain outside by herself nope... and she just wasn't sure what to do.. Unlike Madison who would scratch at the door do come in ... or Bonnie who would bark.. Maizy did neither.. she just sat there looking in.

Maizy hasn't figured out how to bark yet. strange I know. She cries, she whimpers, she even makes growly noises but no barking -- shes tried but it always comes out like a whisper... And I don't encourage anything more. I like my silent dog... with no tags hanging shes quite stealthy-- only her breathing (snorting) gives her away. I think barking would take away her charm.

So how long was she treated like a dog? How long did she stay on that chain... only long enough for me to go grab the camera... and then once again she was free to chase her cat friends and run circles around Bonnie..

No comments: