Monday, November 24, 2008

More Vacation



Ok so You saw Maizys vacation and I am sure you are wondering about mine!! It was just as wonderful as Maizys and I am happy with our decision to take Maizy with us. It all worked out.


It was so nice to spend time with the family and go down to Key West.


There are so many stories to be told... Mike and his coconut adventure... yes my husband stole coconuts and then learned to open them.... we did eat alot of coconut! And while fishing for Grouper he instead caught alot of Sharks. And of course we played tourists and saw Trumans whitehouse, the aquarium and Hemingways home and more bars then I care to count. The ocean is bluer than blue and the sunshine was just what we needed!




1 comment:

Heidi Cocca said...

Oh, how I'd love to have some of that sunshine... looks like a great time was had by ALL :)