Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Have your cake and eat it too....


This past weekend may have seemed like it was all about turkey but it was also a blurr with wedding planning.. Having Amanda in the same state for four days in a row meant the calendar was full of vendor visits, computer time to proof invites, and discussions on all the the little details that we have put off for months... But in the end I got the reward!! the leftovers.. see one of the vendors that she and Corey met with was the bakery... MMMM can you say cake tasting??? After they had tasted, decided and discussed they brought all the leftovers home to MOM-- I won't tell you what they decided on but I can tell you that after 3 days the cake still tastes darn good... Can't wait til the wedding when I can have a big ol piece all to myself!

1 comment:

Heidi Cocca said...

Yum... I love the cake tasting part :)