Thursday, March 12, 2009

Breathe


Its all about breathing at this point.. my co-worker informed me that we were 16 days away.... not sure when that happened... I remember cheering at 50 days...

I finally made my decision about what dress I'm buying--keeping--wearing.... and I took it in to be altered today... and for the first time I think I might actually be able to pull this off.. the seamstress assured me I do have a waist.. So tonight (after Bonco of course) I will pack up all the other lovelies and send them back...


Last night Mike and I worked until midnight cutting the pages for the ceremony programs --tomorrow we will finish up with the cardstock and then its on to ribbon cutting!! After that I think my list is down to 5 items... although maybe I should check with the bride and see how her list is coming along..I am hoping that when she comes home next weekend (bacholorette party !! ) that we are done done done....

No comments: