Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wishing you a Happy Happy Birthday!!

Its my girls birthday!! And I am not there to sing in person--- But I know she knows I wish I was.... She's 23!!! Can you beleive it? I looked through pictures to make this post and I can remember each and every one of them like it was yesterday. I remember the little girl who refused to go to kindergarten because they wouldn't teach her to read... the little girl who had tea partys in the front yard with baby dolls, the little girl who had a shower curtain under her dinner seat practically til she started dating-- and the little girl who fell head over heals with a boy in her typing class --that same little girl who wanted to come home from college after just one day and the little girl who made me so proud when she graduated from college and got a job so far away... I remember it all and I hope she will remember just how much I love her...

2 comments:

Jomama said...

Love your page - is it digi? or did you stamp your black?

So you ARE scrapbooking amidst the challenge! ;)

-hilde said...

Just stopped by to check out your blog. I'm going to stop back since I was intrigued by your post about the bag you made. It was lovely!

Love the birthday layout.