Sunday, September 20, 2009

Its a chilly morning

Whoa-- fall is here.. I spent the morning scurring around trying to find my slippers that had been put away for the summer and wondering why at 9:30 Maizy still hadn't gotten out of bed...as a matter of fact she had burrowed down even farther under the covers..

I got so much done yesterday that today after a few hours in the garden I can just sit back and read--play with some pictures and watch alittle football!
  • I finally got caught up on about 3 weeks worth of laundry,
  • Dusted
  • sewed a cushion on the couch that mysteriously came unattached
  • moved my pile of discards out of the hallway
  • put up Fall decorations (pumpkins make me happy)
  • got a huge bag ready for the salvation army
  • tested out some lamps for the scraproom...nope nothing I own will work
  • Cleaned the shower
  • Cleaned the cat box--yes muttering bad things about Amanda the whole time
  • Emptied the trash
  • Cleaned the kitchen
  • Changed the sheets on the bed
  • And cleaned my side of the bedroom... why bother trying to sort through the junk on Mikes bedside table???

Like I said it was a productive day---and as a reward we got to spend time with Toni and Robin to celebrate Robins Birthday last night... Alittle smoked meat and good company always makes a weekend perfect right??? ohh and Feebie came to visit Maizy-- Maizy loves her girlfriend Feebie!! hmmm maybe thats why she got 11 hours of sleep!!

No comments: