Monday, October 19, 2009

Green Tomatos


Seems that my garden didn't get the message that it was fall... Tomato season should be over right??? I have made more than my share of pots of tomato sauce..And we have tomatos everynight with dinner.... and I can hardly beleive I am saying this but I think I have eaten my fair share of tomato sandwhichs too..... If I make one more pot of sauce I might actually have to learn how to can. Ok maybe we don't need to go that far-- I'm doing fine with my freezer packs-- that is until Mike brought in this----


Holy cow what am I suppose to do with ALL THOSE??? and to top it off they are GREEN-- Kermit the Frog may like green but me??? I have an adversion to green food --ok lettace and beans are ok but really what is a girl to do with all those.... and what you don't see is there are probably about 20 more that just didn't fit in the bowl.... Stay tuned... green tomato recipes start tomorrow....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: