Thursday, October 15, 2009

its alittle chilly in here.

I got home from work last night and it was a whopping 65 degrees in the house. Mike tells me that was up from 62 degrees when he arrived home!! Yup it was alittle chilly in the Casa last night. We made the executive decision to bake chicken in the oven vs cooking on the grill in hopes of adding a few more degrees of warmth to the house with the heat from the oven... it seemed to work although I am not sure if the temps keep dropping how long we will be able to withhold our pennies from the electric company! For now the motto is put on another sweater!!

And did I mention they are calling for a very cold and snowy winter... 52 inches of snow????? hmmm we will have to see how our notorious weatherman do on that prediction...

I was looking at Angelos blog today and saw this great flower arrangement

How perfect would that be with a few little mini pumpkins and a leaf or two....

No comments: