Thursday, October 29, 2009

Make mine VA wine

Sometimes a good day at work is one that you don't work! Today we had Rick and Judy in town from Texas and decided to show them Virginia. Virginia wineries that is. We rented a limo and did a tour of four local wineries... Did you know Virginia has over 150 wineries?? Well right here in our own backyard there are a ton of them. What a perfect day for getting out! The trees are all changing colors the sky was bright and the air was crisp.
As much as I love wine you would think that I would have taken the time before now to venture out and explore all these local vineyards.. I pass a few on a regular basis but never have taken the time to go in... I won't make that mistake again. (added bonus many of them are dog friendly)

1 comment:

Jomama said...

OMG - how fun is that! And a limo?

wow - I'm coming to see you! ;)